Custom-Feature: "Adventure Time" kidrobot set from Rask Opticon


From Rask Opticon comes "Time For Crime" = a custom set featuring Finn, Jake and Beemo going out on a graffiti (illegal) adventure! And I am loving what I see here!
"I used a 8" Dunny for Finn, a 4" Bub for Jake and a 3" Dunny for Beemo. I made the springs (that are holding up Jake and Beemo), crank on the side of Finn's head and accessories except the spray can. That's one of the Kidrobot Accessories.

I call it the jack in the box style. It's a style I used a lot in my paintings. I thought it be cool to see on custom toys, especially since one else done it before and it gives it more of a fun and crazy feel to the piece(s). "
Check out more of Rask's work via the following www-locales:

www.distortionoflife.com
www.facebook.com/rask.opticon
Instagram @rask_opticon



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK