Super7 #SDCC2014 Alien ReAction Blind Bag Egg Opening by Action Figure Insider

"I stood in line for an hour and a half to get my 4 ReAction SDCC exclusive Alien eggs. Who did I get? Watch and find out!" mentioned Daniel Pickett of Action Figure Insider.
And I was so excited watching this video too hahahaha - As well AFI has coverage and images of some new characters in space suits from Wave 2, hanging around the Egg Chamber too haha. Also the new Super7 x Secret Base 4" tall Alien was on show (priced at US$50 each), and apparently "sold out in the first 30 min".


Source: actionfigureinsider.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK