Miskha Keep Watch Dunny Has Arrived In SG


I just did something which I (think) I never had done before … I called up my fav "plastic crack dealer" to reserve a Miskha Keep Watch Dunny. I don't do reservations for toys, because it is simply a dangerous path to thread, and I know how dangerous it is personally (You think "Toys R Evil" is a gimmick name? LOL).

Now available in Ozzo Collection are the 3" Polar Edition and Kodiak Editions of the Miskha Keep Watch Dunny. And while the Polar 8" Edition is a Kidrobot exclusive, the brown Kodiak 8" is not, and by the weekend, he will join my Mishka Keep Watch Labbit, and that prospect really toy-xcites me! LOL

FYI: Do check in with your fav retailers on pricing and availability.


PRESS: "Mishka’s fabled Keep Watch character makes its triumphant return and this time it’s taking no prisoners. An entirely new sculpt, the Bad News Dunny is engineered to destroy as 8” and 3” Kodiak and Polar Editions. Sometimes the bear eats you, sometimes you eat the bear, and in the case of Mishka sometimes you wear the bear as a suit!"
(All pics via @mikeozzo)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK