"Grrr... Big Cat Series" from FullerDesigns

"I am excited to announce the Grrr... Big Cat Series! I have been working on this project for a long time, I have never really made anything this big before. Usually tried to stay in the 3" range so I decided if I was going to make a 6" figure it would be of my favorite character Grrr..." - shared James Fuller for FullerDesigns
The Big Cat Designs include: Classic Tiger suite, Snow Leopard, Lion and Panther (Bloody), and they are currently for sale via fullerdesigns.storenvy.com priced at US$140 each.

"I sculpted him with the mind set of him being all grown up. A little rough around the edges, meaner and not quite as cute as before.

I molded him and then casted him in resin. They are hand painted with Createx airbrush paints and then detail in acrylic brush paints.

I am very happy with how these came out. Being these take me a while to produce these will be very limited. Four per series is pushing it for me.

So for now, this is Series 1. Hope fully I can have a whole new set of Big Cats later on in the year, but for now. I hope you like them!"
-added James Fuller. [ More Images HERE ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK