My Top Ten Fav Anime (Series) Theme Song #6: "Shunkan Sentimental" by SCANDAL (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ED)

WHAT-IS: I list my Top Ten Fav Anime Theme Songs from Series (MOVIES will be another list), with the entire list since posted on PopcornX. THIS TOYSREVIL-Edition however, includes TOYS!

MY TOP TEN FAV ANIME SERIES THEME SONG #6: Here's yet another track to FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD (episode 39-50), with "Shunkan Sentimental" by SCANDAL being the fourth ending theme for the anime series. And because I heart SCANDAL, that's why :)

P/S: It would have very comfortably tied with "Shoujo S" - used as the 10th opening theme for the anime "Bleach" ( which of course I had embedded below), because SCANDAL :)

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


As for toys, today I share with you, dear readers, my own self-poisoned bounty from a recent visit to a local hobby shop: GASHAPONS from Bandai! (Full name: "Bandai HGIF FullMetal Alchemist Buildable Gashapon Mini Figure"). The set includes 5+1 characters; 2 x Edward Elric, 2 x Alphonse Elric, 1 x Roy Mustang and 1 x Lin Yao. The Alphonse figure is essentially exactly the same body, but with a "alternative" anime face (shown here) :p

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


These were hand-collated (as loads are in Singapore, and no doubt in the Asian region) from blind boxes, with the sale price being SGD$43 (discounted from initial tagged SGD$47). I am unsure of the pricing reference at large, as I normally do not purchase gashapon sets like these LOL …

Oh man, blogging about toys can be soooo addictive … and I think I essentially self-sabotaged myself with blogging about FMA LOL

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

…because, SCANDAL:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK