#SOTOYS Artist Profile: joey as ops


ART TOY NAME: "HEX-A-PUSS take a walk BLK and he said
"if only i could have a puppy, i'd call myself so very lucky"
"
SIZE: 8 inches tall
COLORWAYS: Twice. At first, base coloring
and then dotting coloring. Done!
On Display at SOTOYS @ Lou Belle Shop (Feb 28-Mar 7)
TOY STORY: "This character was created from the animals mutation and contaminated by the pollution. They try to remind all of the human in order to be aware of the dangers of the pollution."

ARTIST NAME: joey as ops. (onikspopssial.tumblr.com / IG @onikspopssial)

ARTIST BIO: "My name is joey. I am 25. And I like to pollute the environment. I took part in a making of the time-bomb pollution" (EMAIL: joeypaksidirgantara@gmail.com)

[ TOYSREVIL is the Official Media Partner for SOTOYS 2015 ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK