#SOTOYS Artist Profile: Lukman A.M



ART TOY NAME: Rusty Boy
SIZE: 25 CM
COLORWAYS: Black, red and white.
On Display at SOTOYS @ Lou Belle Shop (Feb 28-Mar 7)
TOY STORY: "The character was inspired from my first scooter, a Vespa piagio '60. Because vespa were made in Italy, and Italy reminds me of MAFIA … so i tried to combine the scooter basic form and mafia outfit as the basic idea for my toys."

ARTIST NAME: Lukman A.M a.k.a Buddy (IG @buddy_buddies)

ARTIST BIO: "I am like toys. I am happy make a toys. Because toys not just a toys its life i choose" (EMAIL: lukmanakabuddy@gmail.com)

[ TOYSREVIL is the Official Media Partner for SOTOYS 2015 ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK